Wish Upon A Dish: Easy Haddock Bake

March 17, 2010

Easy Haddock Bake

I designed and coded my own website and it's functional but not professional.
I think it's time to pay a site like iPage.com or GoDaddy.com to host my website.

I tried aways back and didn't like any of the skins they had and I had no patience at that point to try to download a skin off the internet but I think I have to be less critical in order to get an easier site for my customers to navigate around in. I will let you know when I get it all set up.

Tonight's dinner is a Haddock Bake but I'm tweeking the ingredients to use up some items in the fridge before they go bad.



Easy Haddock Bake

* 1 lb haddock or cod
* 1 ripe tomato
* Salt & Pepper
* Spinach Enchilada Sauce (from 3-8)
* 1 cup sauteed spinach
* 1 tbls Parmesan cheese

In a baking pan with 2" sides, place sauteed spinach, then salted & peppered fish, slices of tomato to cover and pour on enchilada sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 mins at 400 degrees.
Serve with brown rice.

No comments :