Wish Upon A Dish: Coming up on my 1 year Anniversary soon...

February 8, 2011

Coming up on my 1 year Anniversary soon...

I can't believe I have been writing this blog for 1 year.

I went back to my first posts when I knew nothing about blogging, taking pics or writing I had to laugh. Not that I have improved all that much, but I have made strides in the right direction.

We are eating way more healthier now, I got me a new camera and my pics are getting better. The writing? well, me is me and I might have gotten more at ease but I still write the same.

I will never be a professional writer but I am getting to be a better editor.

So now I write my blog, let it sit for a few hours, re-read it and make changes. Mostly I wrote badly because I am too tired to go into detail but when you are talking about food and recipes details are important. I promise to get better.

I would like to thank all of my older readers for hanging in there for a year.
To my new ones, I hope you hang around some more. I like sharing my healthy recipes with others.


Now, if I could only learn to bake........

No comments :