Wish Upon A Dish: Extreme Budget, Day Seventeen - Cheese Raviolis

December 4, 2012

Extreme Budget, Day Seventeen - Cheese Raviolis



Not a recipe but a budget meal and the last of my square meatballs with sauce.

Celentano pasta.....everyone in the Tri-State area growing up when we did, has eaten at least one Celentano  product a week. If you had a macaroni night, it was Celantano. My Aunt Jennie still buys the manicotti.

They were having a 1/2 price sale on the cheese filled products and I could not resist buying a bag of the  round cheese ravioli's.

I thought they would be a good GO TO when I needed a quickie nearer the holidays but when I mentioned I had a bag in the freezer, The Nudge immediately nixed a pizza at our favorite BYO.
I was pretty shocked but I understood. They are good, they are inexpensive and they make you feel like a kid again. I should have bought two bags.

I had the last of the sauce with square meatballs, a few dinner rolls from the night before and we were ready to eat in 30 minutes.

Cost of this meal: $ 1.39

Running total after 17 days: $ 57.60

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments :