Wish Upon A Dish: An American Memorial Day Celebration

May 25, 2013

An American Memorial Day Celebration


We decided to do an All American dinner this Memorial Weekend, to support as many Americans as one little family of five could. US wild caught King Salmon, Pee Wee Idaho potatoes, locally grown green beans and zucchini, triple chocolate brownie sundaes with Ben & Jerry's Vermont's Best Vanilla and Bosco (whoo hoo!).

After the last few months of disturbing news, both nature and human caused, I think that this Memorial Day,  as we celebrate the memory of all our fallen soldiers, we should also celebrate our living indefatigable American Spirit.

To all of us, past and present, I have never been more honored to call myself American.
Then I turn on the TV to see THE NEW Bridezillas Boot Camp.
Then I remember I have an OFF button.........
Another reason to give thanks.

Have a great weekend!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :